http://www.dillsconventionalwisdom.blogspot.com/

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Braun, Spitzer, Garcia, Weiner, Deen and Me


I wish to apologize to anyone I may have disappointed.
I apologize first, and most importantly, to my family. I apologize to the public, whom I promised better. I do not believe that politics in the long run is about individuals. It is about ideas, the public good and doing what is best for the Party (sic). But I have disappointed and failed to live up to the standard I expected of myself. I must now dedicate some time to regain the trust of my family.
I feel sick about it. I'm truly, truly sorry. And I hope we can kind of settle things down and hopefully move on. 
In fact, I beg for your forgiveness ... please forgive me for the mistakes that I've made.
You see me in the grocery store and feel so awkward. You bump in to me on the beach or at the court house and don’t know what to say. You are embarrassed and humiliated, and I take full responsibility.
I have hurt the people I care about the most and I am deeply sorry. I have not been honest with myself, my family, my constituents, my friend and supporters and the media.

So...we good?


No comments:

 
http://www.dillsconventionalwisdom.blogspot.com/